Precision casting-process flow
The technological process of precision casting:
Wax pressing (wax injection molding) —- wax repair —- wax inspection —- group tree (wax module tree) —- shell (first dipping, sanding, and then dipping) , Finally, the mold shell is air-dried) —- dewaxing (steam dewaxing) —- mold shell roasting —- chemical analysis —- pouring (pouring molten steel in the mold shell) —- vibration dewaxing Shell—-casting and pouring rod cutting separation—-grinding gate—-initial inspection (blank inspection)—- shot blasting—-machining—-polishing— -Finished product inspection —- warehousing.
The casting production process is roughly like this. Generally speaking, it can be divided into wax pressing, shell making, pouring, post-processing, and inspection.
1. Pressing wax includes (pressing wax, repairing wax, assembling tree): pressing wax—making wax molds with a wax pressing machine;
- Repair wax—correct the wax mold;
- Group tree—Group Lamo into tree.
2. Shell making includes (hanging sand, hanging slurry, air drying);
3. Pouring includes (roasting and chemical analysis are also called spectroscopy, pouring, shell vibration, gate cutting, and gate grinding);
4. Post-processing includes (sand blasting, shot blasting, correction, pickling);
5. Inspection includes (wax inspection, initial inspection, intermediate inspection, finished product inspection).